(A) Bus Tour to Horyuji Temple
Bus tour to Horyuji temple, World's Oldest Wooden Building
- It includes "Box Lunch".
- Adult = JPY 6,000
- Kids (under 12 years-old ) = JPY 5,400
- Applicants who wish to participate in the bus tour need to register and pay the excursion fee
at the online registration system before
May 1, 2018 (JST) May 15, 2018 (JST).
- You can also register accompanying persons (children etc.) at the same time.
(B) Guided Walking Trail around Historic Monuments of Ancient Nara
Guided walking trail around historic monuments of ancient Nara (UNESCO world heritage site)
Three walking trail courses are planned
(1) Beginner course : Todaiji Temple(Great Buddha) (2 or 3 kilometers walk)
(2) Standard course : Todaiji Temple(Great Buddha), Kofukuji Temple and Kasuga Shrine (>4 kilometers walk)
(3) Good walker course : Todaiji Temple(Great Buddha), and Kintetsu railway, walking to Heijyokyusi (Ancient capital of Nara period) (>10 kilometers walk)
- Actual expense (about JPY 2,000～3,000 include several temples admission fee, with eating
and drinking as you like).
- Applicants who wish to participate in the walking trail need On-Site Registration.
- It's preferable that trail participant order "Box Lunch" on June 20.